Technology News and Reviews | A2Z Support

British man claims iPhone 7 exploded when he answered it

British man claims iPhone 7 exploded when he answered it
May 06
20:22 2017
0
0
Total
0

Commentary: A darts player says his hand was speared with glass after his Apple device blew up, according to a report.

 



When phones explode, blame often lies with the batteries — as was the case with Samsung’s now infamous Galaxy Note 7. In that case, one customer sued Samsung because he alleged that the phone exploded in his pants.

It doesn’t seem to matter which brand it might be or even the age of the phone. Phones are electronic devices and they can go wrong.

Hayes told the Sun he considers himself relatively lucky.

“It was a nasty injury — my hand was bleeding quite heavily — but it could have been so much worse. I could have lost my hand,” he said.

Technically Incorrect: Bringing you a fresh and irreverent take on tech.

0
0
Total
0

Follow on Facebook

Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
Follow

Follow this blog

Get a weekly email of all new posts.

Email address

Name (*)